House - meets at 9:00 AM on Thursday, July 18, 2019.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Thursday, July 18, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Judiciary - Counterfeits and Cluttering: Emerging Threats to the Integrity of the Trademark System and the Impact on American Consumers and Businesses 2141 RHOB (9:00 AM)
- Natural Resources - Legislative Hearing on H.R. 2245, 1324 LHOB (10:00 AM); Legislative Hearing on H.R. 401, H.R. 1492, H.R. 1572, and H.R. 2819 1334 LHOB (10:00 AM)
- Oversight and Reform - With the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin K. McAleenan (10:00 AM)
- Agriculture - Hearings to examine agricultural research and 2018 Farm Bill implementation. SR-328A (10:30 AM)
- Armed Services - Business meeting to consider pending military nominations. SVC-217 (09:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine export control reform implementation, focusing on outside perspectives. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe - To receive a briefing to examine truth, reconciliation, and healing toward a unified future. RHOB-2167 (10:00 AM)
- Energy - Hearings to examine opportunities to increase water storage and conservation through rehabilitation and development of water supply infrastructure, including S.1570, to provide flexibility to allow greater aquifer recharge, S.1932, to support water infrastructure in Reclamation States, and S.2044, to amend the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 to establish an Aging Infrastructure Account, to amend the Reclamation Safety of Dams Act of 1978 to provide additional funds under that Act, to establish a review of flood control rule curves pilot project within the Bureau of Reclamation. SD-366 (10:30 AM)
- Intelligence - Closed hearings to examine certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:00 PM)
- Judiciary - Business meeting to consider S.1273, to amend title 17, United States Code, to establish an alternative dispute resolution program for copyright small claims, S.1883, to improve the prohibitions on money laundering, and the nominations of Douglas Russell Cole, and Matthew Walden McFarland, both to be a United States District Judge for the Southern District of Ohio, Robert Anthony Molloy, to be Judge for the District Court of the Virgin Islands, and Kea Whetzal Riggs, to be United States District Judge for the District of New Mexico. SD-226 (10:00 AM)