Welcome to IQexpress!
IQexpress is a service for public officials and their staffs from Leidos - DSI, the nation's leading provider of constituent relations management software for elected officials.
House - meets at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Appropriations - FY 2019 State, Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill H-140 CAPITOL (10:00 AM); FY 2019 Defense and Financial Services Appropriations Bills 2118 RHOB (12:00 PM)
- Armed Services - Department of Defense Aviation Safety Mishap Review and Oversight Process 2212 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Education - 2175 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Energy - Subcommittee Vote on H.R. 2345, H.R. 5709, H.R. 3994, and H.R. 4881 2123 Select one (10:00 AM); Subcommittee Vote On H.R. 6032 2123 RHOB (11:00 AM)
- Financial Services - “Financial Industry Regulation: the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency” 2128 RHOB (10:00 AM); “Ensuring Effectiveness, Fairness, and Transparency in Securities Law Enforcement” 2128 RHOB (2:00 PM)
- Foreign Affairs - The Middle East and North Africa: Ensuring Resources Match Objectives 2172 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Judiciary - H.R. 4423, the “North Texas Water Supply Security Act of 2017”;
H.R. 5954, the “Anti-terrorism Clarification Act of 2018”; and,
H.R. 5904, the “NOPEC” 2141 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Natural Resources - Full Committee 1324 LHOB (10:15 AM)
- Small Business - The Impact of Category
Management on the Small Business Industrial Base 2360 RHOB (11:00 AM)
- Veterans' Affairs - Legislative Hearing on: H.R. 2787; H.R. 3696; H.R. 5521; H.R. 5693; H.R. 5864; H.R. 5938;
H.R. 5974; and H.R. 6066” 334 CHOB (3:00 PM)
- JSPP - Hearings to examine employer perspectives on multiemployer pension plans. SD-215 (10:00 AM)
- Agriculture - Business meeting to consider an original bill entitled, "2018 Farm Bill". SR-328A (09:30 AM)
- Commerce - An oversight hearing to examine the National Telecommunications and Information Administration. SR-253 (02:30 PM)
- Energy - Hearings to examine S.3001, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain land and facilities of the Central Valley Project, H.R.132, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain land and appurtenances of the Arbuckle Project, Oklahoma, to the Arbuckle Master Conservancy District, and H.R.1967, to amend the Reclamation Project Act of 1939 to authorize pumped storage hydropower development utilizing multiple Bureau of Reclamation reservoirs. SD-366 (10:00 AM)
- Environment - Hearings to examine innovation and America's infrastructure, focusing on the effects of emerging autonomous technologies on America's roads and bridges. SD-406 (10:00 AM); An oversight hearing to examine the Army Corps' regulation of surplus water and the role of states' rights. SD-406 (02:30 PM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine the nominations of Kimberly Breier, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary (Western Hemisphere Affairs), Kenneth S. George, of Texas, to be Ambassador to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, and Joseph N. Mondello, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, all of the Department of State. SD-419 (10:00 AM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Business meeting to consider S.2836, to assist the Department of Homeland Security in preventing emerging threats from unmanned aircraft and vehicles, S.3041, to amend the Robert T. Safford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to provide for disaster recovery reforms, S.2392, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to authorize the Secretary of Homeland Security to designate cybersecurity technologies that qualify for protection under systems of risk and litigation management, S.2948, to improve efforts to identify and reduce Governmentwide improper payments, S.1204, to authorize the United States Postal Service to carry out emergency suspensions of post offices in accordance with certain procedures, S.3027, to save taxpayer money and improve the efficiency and speed of intragovernmental correspondence, S.2374, to amend the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Improvement Act of 2012, including making changes to the Do Not Pay Initiative, for improved detection, prevention, and recovery of improper payments to deceased individuals, S.3031, to amend chapter 5 of title 40, United States Code, to improve the management of Federal personal property, S.2397, to direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish a data framework to provide access for appropriate personnel to law enforcement and other information of the Department, S.2896, to require disclosure by lobbyists of convictions for bribery, extortion, embezzlement, illegal kickbacks, tax evasion, fraud, conflicts of interest, making false statements, perjury, or money laundering, S.2276, to require agencies to submit reports on outstanding recommendations in the annual budget justification submitted to Congress, S.2549, to designate the United States Postal Service located at 1234 Saint Johns Place in Brooklyn, New York, as the "Major Robert Odell Owens Post Office", S.2692, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 4558 Broadway in New York, New York, as the "Stanley Michels Post Office Building", H.R.4581, to require the Secretary of Homeland Security to develop best practices for utilizing advanced passenger information and passenger name record data for counterterrorism screening and vetting operations, H.R.5079, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Department of Homeland Security to develop an engagement strategy with fusion centers, H.R.4567, to require a Department of Homeland Security overseas personnel enhancement plan, H.R.1496, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3585 South Vermont Avenue in Los Angeles, California, as the "Marvin Gaye Post Office", H.R.2673, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 514 Broadway Street in Pekin, Illinois, as the "Lance Corporal Jordan S. Bastean Post Office", H.R.3183, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 13683 James Madison Highway in Palmyra, Virginia, as the "U.S. Navy Seaman Dakota Kyle Rigsby Post Office", H.R.4301, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 201 Tom Hall Street in Fort Mill, South Carolina, as the "J. Elliott Williams Post Office Building", H.R.4406, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 99 Macombs Place in New York, New York, as the "Tuskegee Airmen Post Office Building", H.R.4463, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 6 Doyers Street in New York, New York, as the "Mabel Lee Memorial Post Office", H.R.4574, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 108 West Schick Road in Bloomingdale, Illinois, as the "Bloomingdale Veterans Memorial Post Office Building", H.R.4646, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1900 Corporate Drive in Birmingham, Alabama, as the "Lance Corporal Thomas E. Rivers, Jr. Post Office Building", H.R.4685, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 515 Hope Street in Bristol, Rhode Island, as the "First Sergeant P. Andrew McKenna Jr. Post Office", H.R.4722, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 111 Market Street in Saugerties, New York, as the "Maurice D. Hinchey Post Office Building", H.R.4840, to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 567 East Franklin Street in Oviedo, Florida, as the "Sergeant First Class Alwyn Crendall Cashe Post Office Building", an original bill entitled, "Opportunities to Provide for Illicit Opioid Interdiction and Detection Act of 2018", and the nominations of Kelly Higashi, to be an Associate Judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Frederick M. Nutt, of Virginia, to be Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Management and Budget, and Emory A. Rounds III, of Maine, to be Director of the Office of Government Ethics. SD-342 (10:00 AM)
- Indian Affairs - Business meeting to consider H.R.1491, to reaffirm the action of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for the benefit of the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Mission Indians; to be immediately followed by an oversight hearing to examine the Government Accountability Office high risk list, focusing on turning around vulnerable Indian programs. SD-628 (02:30 PM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine confronting sexual harassment and other workplace misconduct in the Federal judiciary. SD-226 (10:00 AM)
- Veterans - Hearings to examine the nomination of John Lowry III, of Illinois, to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Veterans' Employment and Training. SR-418 (02:30 PM)